The outstanding safety wellington of its generation.
BBZ6000 safety neoprene/rubber waterproof boot feature a structured Aerospence honeycomb breathable linings and detachable cushion insoles with a distinctive safety side flash and a hi-viz lining which rolls down for extra safety.
To add to its already extensive EN standards credentials, we've added Cold Insulation certification (CI) which means that they operate with comfort to temperatures of -17°C (±2°C) for minimum periods of 30 minutes.
Cleated lightweight rubber outsoles which are slip resistant certified to the maximum SRC standard ensure that safety and comfort is never a compromise.
Available in sizes 5/39 - 13/47.
Suggested Sector Use:
Declaration of Conformity can be viewed here
- Antistatic (A)
- Cold Insulation Certified to -17°C for 30 minutes (CI)
- Detachable Cushion Insoles
- Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Slip Resistant - max test (SRC)
- Steel Anti-Penetration Midsole (P)
- Steel Safety Toe Cap (SB)
- Structured Aerospenser Honeycomb Breathable Lining
- Waterproof (WRU)
- Sole - K3 Rubber Sole
- S5 HRO WRU CI SRC
Product Description for S5 Safety Wellington Boot - BBZ6000GRDownload PDF