Regional Sales Professional | @ Buckbootz
Buckbootz safety footwear is a relentless force in driving up personal safety awareness in construction, agriculture, utilities and rail sectors.
The products’ routes to market are via bricks and mortar merchants, PPE Specialists and online partners. We also have ever increasing contact with significant national end-user corporations, utilities and government agencies.
We believe in the true value of sales professionals and a rare opportunity has cropped up to join the other managers in our U.K. field sales operation.
About the role
A home base north of the Humber-Mersey line would be an advantage along with essentials like:
- Experience in account and key account management
- A proven track record in establishing, maintaining and expanding customer relationships
- Real nous for uncovering and developing new business opportunities
- Confidence in negotiating up to owner/senior/director level
- Possession of Microsoft Office applications skills, in particular Excel, OneDrive and PowerPoint
Previous experience in our products and distribution channels brings some advantage but we are targeting talent not sector familiarity.
By this point you will know if you are ticking our boxes so give our UK Sales Manager, Alan Paton a call or text on 07817179384 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply direct via LinkedIn HERE.