Buckz Viz - Visual impact from safety footwear that stands out
The BUCKZ VIZ collection was inspired with the goal of turning the concept of a leather safety boot completely on its head. One of the first of its kind in the UK and European markets, this collection succeeded in integrating EN standard orange and yellow high visibility most common with hi-viz vests and workwear on to a safety boot.
The lace boots (BVIZ1 & BVIZ2) incorporate Codura material for the high visibility. Codura is a super tough nylon/cotton blend typically used on workwear clothing. The use of Codura brings light weight and breathability to the lace boots without compromising on durability or insulation.
The high visibility feature is essential for day light conditions to aid visibility particularly around moving machinery where lighting conditions may also be poor e.g. fog/mist. The safety reflective features support activity in night time or darker conditions and together allows the wearer to be seen at over 100m away.
The BVIZ3 dealer boot style became one of the first EN S3 Dealer Boots to be released with a Waterproof specification achieved by using high visibility side stretch elastic combined with sealed stitching and seams.
- S3 HRO SRC
- METAL FREE
- High visibility EN standard Yellow or Orange contrast
- Reflective enhancement to give 360º presence and upwards of 150m visibility
- Hardwearing waterproof Cordura (BVIZ1/BVIZ2)
- Lightweight safety toecap (SB)
- Non-metallic anti-penetration midsole (P)
- Waterproof (WRU)
- Antistatic (A)
- Energy absorption seat region (E)
- Heat & oil resistant rubber outsole (HRO)
- Slip resistant - max test (SRC)
- Thermoplastic polyurethane toe scuff protector
- Achilles ankle support (BVIZ2/BVIZ3)
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Comfort cushion removable insole
- Super light weight
- Achilles ankle support
Available in Black/Orange, Black/Yellow and Brown/Orange colourways
Sizes 6/40 - 13/47