Another great innovation from Buckbootz comes in the form of B1990SM.
This impressive looking Goodyear Welted safety dealer boot includes a dual thickness rubber scuff toe, a wider fitting steel toe cap and convenient rubber heel kick off ‘spur’. The B1990SM also features the innovative Buckflex system, a signature Buckbootz design which provides easy on/easy off, no heel 'dig' when driving/operating foot controls while retaining full ankle support and close comfort fit for the lifetime of the boots. The boot is fitted with the light weight but tough rubber K3 sole providing maximum slip resistance (SRC) and completing SB P HRO SRC safety specification.
The premium look is enhanced with quality cowhide crazy horse leather and triple stitching.
Suggested Sector Use:
- Available Sizes 6/40-13/47
- Buckflex 'built-in shoe horn' - a protected design created by Buckler Boots
- Dual Thickness Rubber Scuff Toe
- Energy Absorption Seat Region (E)
- Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Slip Resistant - max test (SRC)
- Steel Anti-Penetration Midsole (P)
- Steel Safety Toe Cap (SB)
- Wider fitting
- Dark Brown Crazy Horse Leather
- Sole - K3 Rubber Sole
- SB P HRO SRC